Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Mibelle Ltd, company number: 05612912. Registered office Bradford BD4 8JP This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN
1. Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Mibelle Group Brands and their immediate families, their agencies, affiliates or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook or Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/ or https://help.instagram.com/ for more details.
4. No joint entries.
5. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Only one entry per person per platform per draw.
6. The promotion is open between 12:00pm on Thursday 19th April and 11:59am on Thursday 31st May 2018 but each draw is time restrictive and the dates for each relevant draw are shown below.
7. There are 6 entry periods which will open on Thursday at 12pm. Draws will be carried out on the Friday following each of the 6 entry periods:
i. Draw 1: 27th April 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 12pm on 19th April 2018 and 11:59am on 26th April 2018.
ii. Draw 2: 4th May 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 12pm on 26th April 2018 and 11:59am on 3rd May 2018
iii. Draw 3: 11th May 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 12pm on 3rd May 2018 and 11:59am on 10th May 2018
iv. Draw 4: 18th May 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 12pm on 10th May 2018 and 11:59am on 17th May 2018
v. Draw 5: 25th May 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 12pm on 17th May 2018 and 11:59am on 24th May 2018
vi. Draw 6: 1st June 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 12pm on 24th May 2018 and 11:59am on 31st May 2018
8. There are 6 prizes available:
6 x 'a year's supply' of Andrew Barton products. This equates to:
• 12 x Shampoos of the winner's choice
• 12 x Conditioners of the winner's choice
• 4 x Treatment Masks of the winner's choice
• 4 x Gloss Serum or Miracle Hair Oil - the winner's choice
• 4 x Heat Protect Spray
• 2 x Styling Putty
• 2 x Volumising Mousse
• 2 x Texturising Spray
• 2 x Flexible Hold Hairspray
• 2 x Firm Hold Hairspray
Winners can select these products from the Andrew Barton range. Products will be sent to the winner at one address in one package for the year.
9. Maximum of 1 prize package per person.
10. The prizes will be dispatched to the relevant winners' homes within 28 days of verifying the winners.
11. The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
How to enter
12. There are two ways participants can enter:
i. By uploading a picture of their best hair to Instagram with the hashtag #YourBestHair and tagging @andrew_barton_professional during the promotional period.
ii. By commenting on the promotional post on Facebook with a picture of their best hair during the promotional period. Entrants can see the promotional post as an ad in Facebook newsfeed or by visiting the Andrew Barton Professional Facebook page.
13. The content you submit must be original and created by you.
14. Any entries received from private accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public and entrants must continue to follow the promotion for up to one week after the end of the Promotion, in order to be contacted in the event of their entry being a winning entry.
15. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Instagram account.
16. Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
i. Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
ii. Infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
iii. Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
iv. Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
v. Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
vi. Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
vii. Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
17. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to
i. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
ii. Remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
18. It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for the winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
Winner Selection Process
19. There will be a total of 6 winners. 1 winner a week will be chosen on the following dates: 27th April 2018, 4th May 2018, 11th May 2018, 18th May 2018, 25th May 2018 and 1st June 2018.
20. The winners will be chosen at random via a randomised computer process from all valid entries for each relevant period.
21. The winners will be contacted via reply to their comment on the promotional post on Facebook, or comment on their Instagram post, within 7 days of the end of the draw period
22. The winners will be asked to respond for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted, does not confirm acceptance of their prize within seven days of notification, or refuses the prize the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winners who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the originals.
23. During the claim process the winners will be asked to confirm their name, email address, postal address, telephone number and age to verify eligibility of the prize.
24. An email will then be sent to the winners to advise on the products they have won and the selection they can choose from.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners including but not limited to: asking for address identification, email address and further identity details, which they must provide within seven days of being contacted.
26. By entering the Andrew Barton #YourBestHair Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. For the full name and county of the winners send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Andrew Barton #YourBestHair Winners 2018" to arrive between July 2018 and August 2018.
28. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for :
i. any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
ii. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
iii. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt as a result of inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
30. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31. The Promoter's decision in all promotional matters is final.
32. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted name and entry displayed on Andrew Barton's Facebook, Instagram and website (www.andrew-barton.com) and agree that it may be used by Mibelle Group Brands for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense.
33. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
34. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Mibelle Group Brands, not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram whatsoever. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook or Instagram.
35. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person's account being frozen pending investigation.
36. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
37. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.